ResolveBullying.org is a virtual platform based on SUPERB’s eight week program. SUPERB is made up of a team of graduate level professionals who are trained to help schools address social and cultural issues. Based on informational sessions with school administration, SUPERB makes a recommendation on one of our three curricula best fit the demographic needs of the students.
Though each vary slightly, each model is designed to:
- Detect, assess and resolve bullying,
- Teach social responsibility,
- Teach bullying intervention skills,
- Teach consequences of bullying,
- Teach D.E.F.E.N.D. techniques,
- Increase youth’s appreciation for cultural differences and similarities,
- Increase focus to future career choices,
- Decrease social exclusion based on economic status, ethnic background, appearances, or talents,
- Increase positive communication, teamwork, and peer cooperation,
- Increase the students’ ability to build and maintain self-esteem without needing to put down others
- Increase the students’ knowledge on how to reduce stress within themselves.
To further complete the program, SUPERB offers a 2-day workshop for teachers and administrators, which includes:
- Exclusion, isolation, shaming, gossiping, teasing and bullying,
- Research and Statistics,
- Dangers and Longterm Impact,
- FAQ’s and Answers,
- Classroom Techniques and Activities,
- The SUPERB Model,
- Spotting Conflict Early
Call us to discuss the full SUPERB compliment of services. In the meantime, feel free to us our site and our app.